Friday 30 December 2011

Children's Book

I've decided to work on a Children's Book for my little girl Lydia, I'm gonna self-publish it (unless there's any takers/publishers that want it) so it will be available to buy. I aim to have it ready for her 3rd birthday (so I've got almost a year!).

Here's my progress so far (illustrations haven't been done in order);





(rough draft, work in progress)



(rough draft, work in progress)


The basic plot is this (still needs development);

A girl's best friend is a monster that she stumbles upon when she ventures off into the woods behind her grandparents house. Their friendship is told through the different seasons. Will she forget about her friend as she gets older and her imagination 'grows-up'?

Add me on twitter @philwallart or follow my blog to keep up-to-date with the project.

No comments:

Post a Comment