Tuesday 20 March 2012

NEWS UPDATE

Not posted on my personal Art blog for a while, so here's an update.



Anyone who enjoys my world photo doodling project 'Project Photo Doodle', you can now keep up-to-date via facebook, please like the new page;

Project Photo Doodle on Facebook I post at least once a week.


Okay, so I've been quite busy lately. First of all, the exhibition with Wall Art Rockers at Cafe 164 in Leeds went rather well and the artwork looked AWESOME! Here's a photo of my image in the window;



It was tricky to get a good photo, but it looked really cool! They print onto beautiful and unique glass panels, and the result is really special!


I'm included in the latest 'Discolouring Book', a colouring book featuring various cool artists art, that can be coloured in, collaborated with and collected. I have 2 drawing in the book.

Here's me sporting a fresh book;



For more info, pictures and to buy it online, go here; Discolouring Book Shop Buy it, or I'll come out of your computer screen and book-slap you with it! :D

I've been posting new work almost on a daily basis, check my facebook and the Project Photo Doodle site. For all you hip kids with an iPhone I'm on Instagram, my username is 'philwallart'. I post on there with most of my doodles and illustrations.

I have a few things coming up, I'll keep you posted. Follow me on twitter; @philwallart

No comments:

Post a Comment